Jun 14, 2023
June 30 to July 3 Volunteer Work Bee at POFIANGA!!
Volunteers needed - Camping is FREE - Potluck Supper with the meat being supplied for the weekend and a pancake breakfast.
As you all know we had a fire hit the Main Grounds at POFIANGA this spring. On top of the regular spring clean up we now have extra clean up to do.
Join us for a FREE camping weekend on July long weekend at the main clubhouse grounds, bring gloves, rakes, chain saws, shovels, paint brushes, rollers, weed-eaters and anything else you think we might need to do outside work with. Come park your trailer for the weekend or come for the day, we need as many hands on deck as possible.
The clubhouse will already be cleaned so we only have outside things to work on. If you have any questions call Tegan 780-719-9268 or Christine 403-704-4430 or email.
** Please let us know if you are coming so we can ensure we have enough food. **
Below are some of the projects we have to do:
- Replace screen door
- Outside of clubhouse needs washing
- Paint overhangs around clubhouse white
- Clean out wood fire box and stain
- Stain deck on clubhouse
- All trees need to be trimmed especially Caragana
- Clean Garage inside and outside needs to be sprayed
- Replace camp kitchen soffits
- Soffits in old cabins need to be removed and cleaned out
- 2 loads of pea gravel
- All sheds need paint
- White facia needs replacing on canoe shed
- landscape wood and spikes to install
- swing to install
- playground boarder repaired
- Repair bear bunker
- Repair shooting burms
- Spray weeds around clubhouse and on Dam
- Remove trees from dam
- Make barriers for around sewer holes
- Replace plexi glass at BBQ